Tuesday 8 May 2012

Welcome!

Welcome, Guest.

This is my first blog-post.  I'm new at this feature, but I hope that, with time, I will continue to learn the functions and capabilities of this ever-growing concept of weblogging (is that a word??) - and hopefully, as I continue to learn, hopefully you will learn something too.

So, without further hesitation, let's outline the purpose of this blog:

  1. To encourage myself to write again.
  2. To free-write about any topics, ideas, or interests I have that day, and to provide feedback if/when necessary.
  3. To hopefully make it fun, interesting, and insightful for the reader.
  4. To respect other's opinions (even though I'm usually right).
I do not have an initial intention to limit the topics I will write about, though I am aware that successful blogs usually insist upon a focused topic.  My blog, then, will carry a heavy emphasis on the Superhero/Comic Book Genre - from comics, graphic novels, movies, cartoons, websites, etc.  While this may tend to dominate the blog, it will not be its sole purpose.

So sit back, relax, let Jarvis bring you another cup of coffee, and read on.

I hope you enjoy your stay at the A-Sven-ger's Mansion.

A-Sven-gers, Assemble!!

No comments:

Post a Comment